Turning Your Queue into a Profit Center
Transform idle time into a more engaging and profitable experience.
A retailer’s success is largely won or lost at checkout. Yet, in many cases, time spent waiting in line is idle time for customers and a wasted opportunity for the retailer. Merchandising in the queue can turn idle time into a more engaging and profitable experience.
Turning your queue into a profit center is about the products you sell and about the impact your waiting line has on customer satisfaction. Let this be your guide.
- Why retailers need to merchandise the queue.
- Key components of an in-queue merchandising system.
- How to use analytics to further optimize your front-end plan.
- How to use in-queue merchandising to maximize the success of self-checkout lines.
- The pitfalls and best-practices of merchandising in the queue.
- How to configure and layout the queue to benefit from in-queue merchandising.
- How to maximize the synergies between electronic queuing systems and in-queue merchandising.